Thursday 25 February 2016

15mm AB Grand Duchy of Warsaw and Wurttemberg army

Hi guys

Firstly I must apologize for the picture quality, it is early morning and I haven't had my coffee yet, hands are a little shaky, so some pics are blurry, and the light isn't the best.
This is 70% of a combined Grand Duchy of Warsaw and Wurttemberg army finished, as seen in the first pic we have the Polish 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Infantry Regt's, then horse and foot artillery, then the 2nd Uhlans, 1st Chassuers, Wurttemberg 1st Chevau-legers, and Polish 3rd Uhlans, I have still to paint 1st and 2nd Wurttemberg light Infantry Regt's and horse/foot Artillery, all comments welcome.
dan.dunbar@hotmail.com
































3 comments:

  1. wow Dan now these are so very very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always wonderful painting Dan, seeing you paint up these guys makes me want to pick up a brush! Total inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete