Saturday 22 September 2012

WIP 18mm Bavarian Grenadier Garde conversions

Hi guys, I'm taking a short break from my WWII project to convert a couple of 18mm Napoleonic units as a birthday present for my mate Scott, of Trailapes wargaming, this first unit is the Bavarian Grenadier Gardes, they have AB Bavarian line inf bodies, and French Guard Grenadier heads, anyone know if there is anything else I need to do to get these guys accurate? Also what colour should I do their pants if they saw action (I know they didn't)? I believe they should have white for parades and cornflower blue with a red stripe in barracks.






5 comments:

  1. These guys will do anything to get ahead! BOOM BOOM, I'm here til Thursday,.. try the veal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, just look at all the bare skin they're showing . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely converted. I really can't offer any advice on these not my period to be honest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clueless about that era...good luck Dan! :)

    ReplyDelete